Saturday, November 15, 2008

. . EmeRge JR . .

HOH ... FiNally wE MaKe it CoMe tRUe


All glory to the lord and thank you for every one for putting so much effort in it.

Next week will not have cg , so I make sharing time here. Ha ha …
I want to praise and thank god that he answer my prayer. I got to go training last Fri and I do not drive there. I really don want to miss Emerge Jr. I pray lo ……………

He answer my prayer, Hallelujah !!! I met my uni friend in training center and I got transport to church and it was just in time, I do not miss anything. Yeah … Let’s give god a big hand ….

Emerge Jr is so wonderful !! All children and teachers really enjoy it even though it’s very tiring.

The detail of emerge Jr I past to Teacher Cannie, Teacher Geeta and Volunteer “Sabahan maid” Damien

No comments: