Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cannie Speaking

W6 members, last nite i really had a wonderful n great time with u all!! this was the very very very first time i was so 'high' in cg!! talked so much!! non-stop!!! wow....when i got back home..i couldn't remember how i was like during the dinner time!!! Paiseh...misbehaved myself!! lolz...

Since someone keeps complaining d comments tat i gave u all last nite... now..here...i decide to re-comment again!!

Charming Chu Earn- My dear cg leader!! Yea..u r doing great in cg n all d ministries tat u involved. Keep going on!! Join us more!! u will feel urself become younger!! kakakakaka...

Sweety (Auntie) Shirley- My dear bible teacher!!! U r awesome!! Serving lord with all ur mind and heart!! All u have done.. ppl may not know it.. but God knows!!! Gambateh neh!!! God Bless!!!

Honey Kher Lit- Yo yo...Cheerful n sincere!! U sing so well!! like to hear u sing!! Keep improving urself!! next time become a professional singer!! hahahahahaha...

Gorgeous Geeta- My ma ji...for me..u r a new comer!! but ur commitment to church, to cg, to children ministry really impressd me!! i have learnt a lot from u... from ur christian life!!! Thanks buddy!!

Darling Damien Di Di- My ji mui...Confident!! Always like to try things tat are hardly to be achieved!! Work hard!! To make ur dream comes true!!! Wee...

Hehe...tat's all!! Thank you all for d birthday necklace!!! I like it so much!! Kher lit, pls help me to upload some pics we took last nite!!! Thanks!!

By the way..all those gelaran are given by Geeta!!!

I will miss u all very very very much when i m back in hometown!!! Hugs.... See ya!!!


* Finally i have figured out how to use blogspot to post a message!!! haha...

4 comments:

Christopher said...

no comment for me? :'( :P hehe

Siaw Chien said...

eh...i wanna join the birthday dinner >.<
hope i'm in W6 this year instead of last year =P

miss u all very much
*muahhh*

kelzkaylee said...

so we gip siaw chien a new gelaran!! hahahaha

Unknown said...

Sexy Siaw Chien!! How??? hahaha