Sunday, February 15, 2009

Continuation of the Bufday Event

Before I start, people, thank you soo much!!!
You guy's have no idea how much this whole thing meant to me and I love the dress and the top!!!
It is my first bufday with W6 and the first time ever since i came back to His arms. It felt like I celebrated my first year bufday..you know what i mean, rite? Somethings you can never put it in words just like how i cant pin down how much I love W6...
Maybe i have said this before, but I want to say it again, you guys are one of the many precious gifts God has given me...N i'll will treasure it till the end...
I keep saying W6 from the beginning. Lee Choo and Pau Pau your included in the W6 gang too :) Lee Choo, your always busy with everything and to see your name on the gift box made me soo happy than the gift itself. Pau pau...im speechless. I love you soo much gal...Tons of hugs! Your soo far, yet soo near...to my heart...
Again, thank you alot people...muax!

Love,
Geetz