Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm feeling so honored to be the first to write on my family's blog!
Today, i am 7 months old at City Harvest. Oh boy, trust me, it wasn't easy, but I'm glad i went through all those hardships, which only strengthened my relationship with Him. Commitment is the hardest thing to do, and i know my journey has just began.
Chu's preaching on "The Prayer of Faith" was simply awesome and very much relevant to me. I've heard him preaching many times, but that day it was different. You did a good job, Chu. Thumps up!

Argh! Assignments are piling up and i dont have much time to complete them. My schedule isn't so tight, yet i have not started. Lazy Geetz.
By the way, Happy Birthday, Shirley!!! No matter how old you get, il still love you gal :)

I better start doing something for tomorrow's discussion. Till then, bubyez!

-geetz-

No comments: